Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall-Themed Cakes

Ok, I suppose Fall is finally here. Don't get me wrong - I love the changing colors of the leaves and the slightly cool air. But, if Fall is here, it means Winter is right around the corner, and I am NOT a cold weather fan! I live in Florida! Isn't it supposed to be cool, warm, hot, hotter, and hottest? Let's veto the cold months, shall we?

We've already done a few Fall-themed cakes at the bakery. The first one was a sheet cake with white piping on the sides. We topped the cake with sugar leaves, berries, pumpkins, and acorns.


The second one was for a Fall-themed wedding. The sides of the cake were decorated with brown vines, and the whole cake sat on a hexagonal mirror. The cake topper was made up of sugar leaves, berries, pumpkins, and pears.


*sigh* Fall colors - don't you just love them?

1 comments:

Sue said...

Both are very pretty and fall-festive!

Post a Comment