Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fall Cookie Bouquet

Last Sunday, I taught a Fall Cookie Bouquet class at Ms Debbie's Sugar Art. There were only 5 students, and I think that was perfect! There was plenty of room to move around, lots of individual instruction, and enough time to socialize. Best of all, the students completed a cookie bouquet just in time for Thanksgiving! Yummy!

This is the finished bouquet:


There were 3 fall leaves, 1 pumpkin (with orange sparkles!), 1 turkey, and 1 acorn.

Notice that little blemish on the left side of the turkey? Well, as the instructor, I had to sacrifice the perfection of my piece to demonstrate what would happen if you touch the flooded icing as it dries. Yea, that's the ticket...


I think the turkey and the acorn are my favorites. So cute!


Check out more photos on Ms Debbie's Sugar Art Facebook Fan Page. And, if you're interested, we'll be doing a winter cookie bouquet as well as a gingerbread house class in December! Check Debbie's website for more info on those classes.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm not a fan of fall stuff in general, but I just LOVE these! They are so cute and very well-made. I love the details. Makes me wish I lived in FL so I could take your class :)

Post a Comment