Monday, January 10, 2011

BCS National Championship 2011

Tonight will wrap up this year's college bowl season. I LIVE for college bowl games so I'm sad to see it ending again...but I can't wait to watch tonight's game! It's the BCS National Championship Game - Auburn versus Oregon!

Two of my good friends, Ben & Shelby, moved to Oregon last year and are HUGE University of Oregon fans. Shelby wanted to surprise Ben with some Oregon cookies for the big game...so this is what I sent them:

2011 bcs national championship cookies oregon auburn football
2011 bcs national championship cookies oregon auburn football
2011 bcs national championship cookies oregon auburn football
Go Ducks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing!

Erin said...

I met Shelby and Ben via CrossFit out here in Portland. As soon as I saw these I was seceretly hoping they'd be willing to share.... I think the loss may have increased Ben's willingness, but they taste just as good as they look! Simply AMAZING

Post a Comment