Monday, February 7, 2011

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Cookies

By far, the cake I get the most comments and emails about is the Very Hungry Caterpillar 1st Birthday cake I made shortly after I began working for Ms Debbie's Sugar Art. So, I decided to make some cookies to go along with the cake!

very hungry caterpillar cookie
I used an watermelon cutter I found among Debbie's many, many cookie cutters. Here's a similar one from Sugar Daddy's Cake Design.

very hungry caterpillar cookie
And my favorite part of the cookies are the little fuzzies all up and down his back!


Samantha said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Sue said...

So cute, and they go well with the book I sent you!

faithy, the baker said...

such a brilliant idea to use melon cutter!! Awesome design too! love it!

sweeteatscakes said...

Very cute!

LittleMy said...

i am in absolute awe of the creativity of these cakes! great job!

AikoVenus said...

So cute! What kid doesn't enjoy cookies or "The Very Hungry Catepillar"? ^^

Post a Comment