Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chic Designer Print Cookies

I've been experimenting with combining edible prints with cookies lately. Here's a sneak peak at some of my successful attempts. Warning: These cookies are a bit racy, and may give a new meaning to Wednesday (today) being "hump day." *wink*

chic designer print bustier leopard pink polka dot blue polka dot bustier cookies photofrost
For these bustier cookies, I used blue polka dot, leopard print, and pink polka dot edible prints from my PhotoFrost printing system. The rest of the decorations were done with royal icing.

chic designer print bustier leopard pink polka dot blue polka dot bustier cookies photofrost
Stay tuned for more edible print cookies coming soon!

5 comments:

Ben and Shelby said...

Love this Mel!!!

Samantha @ Food Fitness Family Friends said...

I love the combo of icing sheets and piping. It adds dimension to the cookies and makes them more detailed.

Great Britain Shop Information said...

Hello,I came across to your blog from google. Really a fantastic article. I loved it and willing to come back again.Best Regards,Emma Dawson

Unknown said...

Hello , im new to following ur blog, and i wanna say u do amazing work and ur stuff look amazing and id love if we can follow each other, i just started a cooking blog=]http://athinkingstomach2.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Hi - I just love your work. What type of cookie cutter did you use to make the bustier? They are soooo cute!

Post a Comment