Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cake Overload!

I'm trying really hard to get caught up with all my cake posts! Right now, I'm still posting cakes that are sometimes weeks old. I'd like to get to the point where I'm posting cakes no later than 1 week after they are created. It's more fun that way!

So, in an effort to catch up even more, here are a few fun cakes I haven't posted yet.


This cake was iced in lime green and hot pink buttercream for a Sweet 16 birthday party. The cake was topped with gum paste numbers and decorated with fondant polka dots and buttercream scrolls.


Here's a sheet cake covered in fondant and decorated with fondant polka dots in 3 shades of pink. The cake celebrated 2 events for Brittany - her graduation and her birthday!


And this was a cake iced in green buttercream and decorated with fondant stripes and polka dots.

1 comments:

Sue said...

All are pretty & unique, no matter how simple or how complex.

Post a Comment